The perfect way to unwind … join us for our first Yin & Gin workshop this month!
Two loves collide… Yin & Gin. The ultimate duo and gift to yourself!
Relax and revive with a one-hour yin yoga class, followed by a gin tasting with gin experts Giniversity from Margaret River.
At Bodhi J, we believe wellbeing is all about balance. And what’s a better balance than a rejuvenating yoga session with indulgent unwind time?
– 1-hour yin yoga class with Michelle Jennings exploring the 5 senses.
– Yoga mats will be provided.
– Yoga is followed by a gin tasting with Ben Tassone of Giniversity. – You’ll taste 5 different gins with garnishes to enhance the flavour of each gin. You’ll learn about the nuances of each gin and the history and distilling process of Giniversity.
– Bodhi J will provide water and light refreshments.
– We recommend that you organise transport to and from the venue as you will be enjoying more than one standard drink.
Giniversity is distilled at Margaret River Distilling Company, part of Cameron Syme’s Great Southern Distilling Company. “Inspired by the combination of art and science”, Giniversity creates inventive gins with native botanicals to reflect the South West.